Friday 18 October 2013

Meson just before molinaseca

After the stiff descent to el Acebo there is an even tougher one after reigos d'ambos where the sheet slate is matched by running water. It then breaks out into a level shady area for 2k before you wander onto the road here. I was about to walk by when I thought of the descent ahead and took a chill pill and went for a juice. Camino moment of the day followed. The bar was closed but the wifi connected straight away and sent all my pics to the blog. Then Michael an American asked me to get him a cab. Better still the wifey appeared and offered the services of son and daughter to drive us the last wee bit, the really steep bit. Bless them, took us to ponferrada and I'm in the 35€ Los templarios. Another big day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment