Friday 9 June 2023

all's well in casa victoriano

Happy birthday Simon - I'm having cake!

I lost all my postings yesterday as it was too big and I was in a WiFi blackspot I guess.
I've stopped at casa victoriano and then the albergue at Santa marina and WiFi powerful!
The going was good to fast this morning and the wave goodbye was followed by road walking 
It was due to rain so I scuttled along the trail.
Past the fountain at O cornado and I was bombing along.
It was like I was trying to keep up with Chelsea on the canal.
If yesterday was 3km max per hour this was 6kmph and the markers suggested so.
We move off road and back on regularly 
Rain did eventually slow me right down.
Torrential it was.
I took a bit of shelter and found another fountain
Just before we join the main road again for casa victoriano at 9.52

That was a quick 10km.

No comments:

Post a Comment