Saturday 16 May 2015

Hey meester can I have ma baw back


As much as I enjoy walking with my fellow pilgrims. there's something romantic in me that kicking a wee baw just works. 

I kicked this fitba from Logrono to Leon in 2014 having kicked one to Santiago the year before. A ball is a fantastico pellegrino.

Unlike walking with Paul, the ball doesn't snore. 

Unlike Harry when the ball falls down stairs, it doesn't need stitches

Unlike Stu, the baw go slowly up hills and finally where all three are concerned, the baw stops drinking when I do!

I got this one signed by so many different nationalities like the last one most had worn off by the time I finished but I had all the photos of them signing, just like in 2013.

As usual I left loads of things as we walked the camino. I left washing on the line, left my towel, toiletries and walking poles but I never left the baw.

If I get away in 2020 the baw is coming too!

No comments:

Post a Comment