Monday 6 October 2014

Such a beautiful garden in town after villaval before orbaneja

Yes - the sharp eyed have spotted the flaw. The parents serve me wine while the bairn drags me into a wee bit of fitba. Ah'm no fit!! I exclaimed but the bairn was Gavin none of it. He moved my bottle of wine, a brave man. And the rest was history. It started with one touch passes. Left foot, right foot, all pretty safe. Then we moved it up a gear. Firm pass. Control with one return with the other. Puff puff I say, fucks sake ah'm knackered. Can he no pass it to me instead o the chair? Next thing he's wearin the boots and ah'm still in ma crocs. Ma boots would'nae help. It gets worse. He starts doin keepie uppie an ah'm like keepie uppie straight after 2 bottles o the vino tinto big man, dinaae ask me tae juggle a baw too

And that's when it happened. My nightmare scenario. Ball river, river baw. If it wisnae today it wid be wan day!

The wee radge saw ma tears and retrieved it. The river as you can see was over 2cm deep and my crocs only have a 1cm sole....bare feet?! water?!, you can Comprendez vous the problem. All is well Rioja is helping my washing dry. Fuck! Ma washin

No comments:

Post a Comment