Friday 14 October 2022

Vigo, Porto and back to viana

This has been a great Camino.
We wanted to chart new waters.
We wanted to be Magellan.
Vasco de Gama.
Christopher The Genoese Portuguese Columbus.
We did it all.
We even walked a bridge, well 2 of us.

I made it out to Porto bay and we all had a lovely meal.
Two of us did fish but all three got the benefit of the open BBQ grills which all the restaurants do out here.
 It was ridiculous when the bill came in at 35€ considering I was on the wine, we all had sweets and the fish was delicious.
Stu kept getting pecked by the seagull.

it bugs his wee tits.
We continued our walk and got to the end.
We got the tram back.
Simon held onto the bell.
The tram stopped a lot on the way back
It was because people get on and off a tram.
Who knew.
My train to viana was a bit like that. When I arrived I found my favourite cheese.
I'm here now so sleep becomes me. Port with crackers ☺️


No comments:

Post a Comment