Tuesday 24 January 2023

day 2 learning mode is on

When you walk your mind drifts away from functional to learning or curious mode. 

As soon as you hit a stone you find yourself in both.

I felt in assessment mode today. Talking about how I haven't fallen over for quite a few caminos now.

It's a trait I suffered from until Paul's physio wing switched me into learning mode and taught me loads of simple manageable meritorious habits.

I've been doing them since and in the last 3 years my pain levels have plummeted.

As we walked into town I felt the weight of the long shift but our arrival at our stunning apartment didn't have me exhausted and irritating but rather quite chilled. Shower, siesta and out for 7.

It was a massive day but we had paced ourselves well and when pinnochio's beckoned for dinner we were tired and would've eaten a farmers arse but frozen pizza was fine. 
The surroundings were superb.
This is a great Camino and if you don't have 30 days do this one.
It really is the Camino in miniature.

No comments:

Post a Comment