Thursday 5 October 2023

Cardenuela Rio Pico to Burgos

This is the first moment I've had to update the blog as it's been full on for a while with making sure Mark's not left high and dry in the heat.
We got the bus #4 from Avenida la Paz having walked past the stop at plaza Espana as it said 28mins. 
We chuckled as it meant we had missed the bus by 2mins. I've thrown in the www.autosotoyalonso.com bus because we missed that by 20seconds. No idea where it was going but I look forward to hearing.

Yes you've guess we are going back the way from Burgos.
It's a time travel thing and as Simon and I walked in 3 times from Castanares we now know it's 1 hour to the best tortilla on the Camino. 

Bar Tropical is about 20 minutes from the cathedral and is just after you cross the footbridge.

The tortilla was so good Simon and I had another. €6 was brilliant too.


And the next day we walked back in and stopped at our usual cafe then got a bus at 5.30pm to Fromista

No comments:

Post a Comment