Monday 1 May 2023

serendipity - so funny how often you meet pilgrims

It's even funnier how you bump into pilgrims on the bus route too!

We first let this lovely couple from south Korea on the hills outside Muxia.

it was a wonderful piece of serendipity as I was asked where you get a pilgrims passport for the Finisterre section and as if by magic I pulled two put of my pocket and handed them over with a few stamps from our stays on the way to Muxia.

move forward a day and here we are at the bus station at Noia on the way back to Santiago and look who's here. Brilliant I love it, only on the Camino.

I like to take a passport and stamp it but frequently I forget and I never get around to getting a Compostela so I was delighted the passports continued on their Camino too.

if the bus is early the driver often tells the passengers they can use the bano or have a cigarette break. Serendipity!

No comments:

Post a Comment