Thursday 30 January 2020

Those who sit together....

Yes, another take from the Camino.

I got on one of my my long rabbiting stories as we sat having our menu del dia. 

I was explaining how Jackie wanted a new bathroom as she felt one bathroom was not enough.

I replied those who sit together  shit together.

I immediately went out to change my habits.

I decided to stay in bed until Jackie was dressed.

I have my breakfast one hour after Jackie and I now have my tea 2 hours later.

This has saved us doing another bathroom and I also get to read the paper with my tea.

It was no surprise that our problems all stemmed from bowel synchronicity which was a by-product of eating together. We now save a fortune because we don't go out for meals ever. This has freed up so much cash that Jackie now has a week in Rome every year.

Bowel synchronicity who would have thought it could bring such rich treasures.

Oh and yes I waited until we were finished our food. I think it was An innocent remark about how quickly the menu del dia can move through the pilgrim's system!

No comments:

Post a Comment